Old June 7th 05, 04:10 AM
Steve

fwd_moparasambuku wrote:

> It has been over an hour now, and still no response from Daniel J. Stern
> 'or' Steve.
>
> Who ever thought that DJS, of all people, could ever hold his peace after
> he gets to trolling like that? I am sure he and Steve will have a great
> excuse for their lingering silence,

Actually, I do. I was on an airplane all day..

> It really ****ES ME OFF! Guys like this have been spreading BULL **** for
> years, about the only alternative to Daimler/Chrysler's overpriced and
> *inadequate* ATF, and much more I am sure.

Overpriced, maybe. But inadequate? Nuh-uh. It WORKS, and nothing else is
proven to work. Ball's in your court, how do you answer? How do you
prove to an open-minded person that you aren't the one spouting the
bull? Fluids are tested to specifications for a reason. Where is the
laboratory data that says this magical mystery fluid meets either the
ATF+3 or ATF+4 spec? Do you troll the Honduh newsgroups trying to
persuade them that they don't REALLY need to use Honduuh-spec fluids too?

> OK. Enough said. I am out of here.

Somehow, I doubt that.