Old September 26th 04, 02:17 AM
Bubble Butt

Actually there is a big difference and my friend was telling me that I
should get one because of this. All the 2005 accords have head curtain
airbags as well as side and front. That's a good safe feature and I know it
is something my insurance would be affected in a positive way as well as my
own piece of mind.