Old September 10th 06, 01:09 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Hachiroku

Default Another Question for Maxpower

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 03:22:00 -0400, sqdancerLynn wrote:

> Their probably not actually giving you anything for the LHS. You could
> probably get $600 knocked off the purchase price without the trade in

LOL...I know...before I got my current job evaluating software, I sold
Used Cars...

But, I have:
The LHS (Had...)
a Grand Voyager
an '85 Celica
an '85 Corolla GTS
an '88 Supra with a Targa top
Now a Scion tC

The LHS was a 'gift' from a customer when I used to sell cars. He bought
it and then didn't have time for it. I used to give him deals on cars
because he bought 2-4 cars a year from me. I put about $150 into the LHS,
and it now needs about $1200, so just getting rid of it was worth the
'$600'! That's what I was going to sell it for anyway.

Surprisingly, the tC was UNDER book, anyway, so I don't think they would
have flexed at all...SHOOT! THey didn't even want to give me floor mats!!!