Old August 27th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Ralf Ballis

Default Storing your car.

John P. wrote:

> Hi, I am going into the military in a few day..which calls for me to
> store my car for only 2 months. Any recommendations, and step to take
> so when i come back it will be as i left it? Thanks!

Disconnect battery to avoid some part sucks it to dead. Leave it with a full
tank of gas. If the last oil chance is longer time ago make oil chance
before you sat it down.

Regards,

Ralf
--
www.omnibusclub.de
Erfinder des Abgasturboladers Dr. Alfred J. Büchi: "Die Abgase,