Old December 5th 04, 01:19 PM
frank-in-toronto

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 11:52:46 GMT, 223rem > wrote:

<snip>
>Anyway, what Dave will learn from your video is that the best strategy
>is to stick to the left lane. It is obviously less work.

what i see is a bunch of city drivers cruising in the country.
passing and being passed. usually when i get in a
pack like this, i take a chance, pick up the pace
a bit and leave them behind.

and you were ducking into the right hand lane
too many times. creating all kinds of traffic
turbulence and risk. as for passing that flatbed
on the right at the 1 minute mark, well, we all do
it but we shouldn't brag about it.
....thehick