Old June 6th 05, 04:54 PM
Remco

> hehe....us rednecks do love our cars....do you see many "General Lee"
> chargers in your area? i do...LOL....and the S&H torinos are around here
> too....bunch-a-rednecks...

Maybe I should move down there

We might be lacking in the appreciation for the General Lee chargers,
but do have some nice cars up here, though. Lotsa cherried out Bell
Airs, GTOs, Cobras, etc but also a nice mix of foreign rarities:
A couple of weeks ago a '53 silver Mercedes Gull Wing pulled next to me
in my HomeDepot parking lot -- what an absolutely beauty that was!
You do wonder what the guy was thinking bringing a car that rare into a
Homedepot lot, but maybe that's one of the guys that you described,
dropping the car off at his mechanic, not having done any of the work
and not appreciating what kind of work is involved getting a car to
look that good.