Old February 23rd 05, 08:55 PM
Ron

I have played with the FF and and steering sensitivity adjustments and
it is much better but the steering at speed it loose near center, too
loose for my liking.

The tire model with F1C is not all that great, but with my MOMO I can
feel the steering force lighten as the rear tires go away and I start
to slide. Also the slight shudder in the steering when you jam on the
brakes at high speed gives a realistic feel. Steering is also very
linear in F1C. There is a lot to like as what is done is done well.

I do however like the steering chop I feel in GTR as I go into a turn
and the car is 'pushing' slightly . Nicely done.

I have played with the tire sounds and it does seem to improve
situational awareness.

I can't seem to get used to the visual perspective in GTR. I use
either over the hood or the nose view, and it seems they have
stretched the view perspective to enhance speed illusion, not a
natural 1:1 perspective. This skews depth perception. Is there an
adjustment for this I am missing?

Ron