Old December 21st 04, 02:54 PM
Mark Conklin

That's what I had on my 347 powered 89 before I went to the Kumho Ecsta MXs.
After 8 track events the tread separated from the left rear. I realize that
track events are not what these tires were made for but at $225 a pop I went
with the Kumhos for $130. I was rewarded by setting my fastest lap ever so
the performance is definitely there. Let's see how they hold up, 4 events so
far...

. ..