Old September 15th 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default What tools do I need?

Major pain anyway.... ;-)

Figure how soft the suspension is and how much a full tank of gas and/or
passengers lowers the suspension for your angle.

Mine really doesn't like to run empty and door ant topless, it will
vibrate on the highway. With a load like for camping or vacationing or
in the winter with the hardtop and hard doors on it runs really smooth.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's