Old July 16th 05, 03:07 AM
Nathan Otis

Default movin'

Hey all... We closed on our first home today... Quite a feeling! Anyway,
we're moving tomorrow so I'll be offline for a little while... I don't
mention this because I'm such an active contributor, I only mention it
because now that we're not locked into Qwest because of our apartment
complex, we're switching our service to Comcast. I only mention that because
I know there are people sniffing through headers and will probably notice if
it changes... Just trying to clear things up before it stirs up any trouble

Anyway, Jeep on!
n.