Old June 3rd 05, 03:51 AM

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 02:02:09 GMT, Foo Bar > wrote:

>On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 22:36:32 +0000, formoco wrote:
>

>>>Hey hurt ass, does your mommy know what you do with the computer while she's
>>>out trying to make a living and feed you?
>>>
>>>At least you're not looking at gay pedophile porn, but I do have to axe you:
>>>Do you enjoy listening to Michael Jackson?
>>>

>> michael jackson is a product of the USA
>> they call him the king
>> LMFAO
>>>You wouldn't have the guts to protect your own home - you'd crap in your
>>>pants and run if somebody broke into your home and threatened you.
>>>

>> come and break in
>> find out first hand
>> LMFAO

>Sure - just post your address and let's just see how you scream like a
>little bitch when someone shows up.

post yours

>>>We Americans not only open the can of whoop-ass, we give hearty seconds and
>>>thirds.
>>>

>> LMFAO
>> iraq is BOOT****ING ya rite now
>> LMFAO
>> just like ya got boot****ed by veitnam

>Um, you aren't impressing anyone with your keen intellectual wit when you
>can't even spell, you stump-****ing moron.

u cant read wiring diagrams or do math
>> as a matter of fact
>> you guys have only one 1 war

>Oh, and I see that you have no clue about history, either, do you?
>Ah, yes, another shining beacon of Canada's public education system. How
>pathetic.

tell me what wars ya won
ww2 is the only one
do ya really want to count afganistan?
lmfao
even canadians burned down the white house
lmfao

>>>You Canadians call the Mounties - the 'Always get their man'. (Hmm, hurt
>>>ass, did the mouties 'rough you up' sometime in your life?)
>>>

>> did ya get bin laden?

>Nope, not yet.
>
>> you gave him a 3 month head start

>We didn't wage total war. Had we, we could easily have gotten him. The
>down side is that there would have been too much collateral damage.
>You're such an idiot that I don't think you have any concept of how war is
>fought. Just another yellow-bellied armchair general. What branch did
>you serve in?

LMFAO
u let him slip through your fingers
and to think how a war is fought
after it was canadians that cleaned up after
korea, nicarargua, veitnam iran and afganistan

>That's what I thought.
>
>> better question is why did the binladen family do business with bush
>> and the carlyle group that supplys your weapons

>Um, spell check? The word is "supplies," you ****-wit. And now I add to
>the mix that you are a weak-minded conspiracy theorist as well. What a
>joke you are!

hey that program wasa designed by a canadian
>> LMFAO
>>>I'd rather have a hard-working, taxpaying Spike live next to me than an
>>>infatile, bedwetting, uneducated, ignorant glorified car washer (and
>>>probably on goverment assistance) creep like you anyday.
>>>

>> lmfao
>> seems to me 84% of USA hi tech comes from canada

>Prove it - cite your reference. You spew this drivel time after time and
>you can't back up an iota of it. Just like the mechanical advice you
>infrequently offer, you're wrong over and over. Man, I can understand why
>you have no self-esteem and have to play king of the dip-****s on Usenet.
>You're just too ****ing stupid to function in the real world. How do you
>go on, knowing how pathetic you are?

LMFAO
i know where they make your cruise missles
as well as other item
LMFAO

>> as for bedwetting
>> usa wants out of iraq .....run run away
>> LMFAO

>Hrm - I haven't seen or even heard of a single plan for any kind of
>withdrawal. Cite your reference.

LMFAO
watch a non yankee news channel
>That's what I thought.