Old May 25th 05, 04:45 AM
Braxus

Personally I like the new look. I agree the rear tail lights should be
redone, but the rest looks fine to me. To me the 2005 looks very similar to
the 99-04 without the turned down front nose. The roof shape is basically
the same. It think it will be a long time before they mimick the Fox
Mustang, as some say that design had little cues from earlier Stangs. There
will always be someone who isn't happy with the styling. I was suprised at
how little room inside the new cars were though. It seems cramped. I guess
I've been spoiled by the early Fox Stangs which I think were the roomiest of
the later cars. I would have no idea where the new styling will go next. I
only hope I can get my own car before they radically change it again. I
suspect the next minor design facelift will come with the 2010 model. They
could do something new, but hard to say how old design cues will filter into
the new look. The only real retro look of the new car is the front end. If
they sloped it down like the 2004 I hardly doubt others would say its retro.
Now if only they can fix the rear end look. Its too space age looking.