Old April 9th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Noisy brakes on 1996 Chrysler T&C with ABS

My '96 Town and Country started making noises a couple of years ago when
braking. Noise seems to eminate from the rear drums. Particularly in warm
weather, they make a loud "Whump, Whump, Whump,etc." sound and the brake
pedal pulsates slightly. I've had three different mechanics check it out and
they all said the brakes are in good shape and there is nothing wrong with
them. The vehicle only has 42, 000 miles on it and I don't know what to do
next.