Old September 28th 04, 10:25 PM
George Graves

In article >,
"Grahame" > wrote:

> Yes, the GT also ticks once a second and continues after the engine is
> running.
>
> I'm still running mine in so haven't got anything better to do yet
>
> It's difficult to estimate, but I'd guess it tick like this about 78-80% of
> the time.
>
> Haven't figured out if this is during a temperature adjustment phase or not.
>
> Grahame.

A little off-subject, Grahame, but how do you like your GT? Alfa is
loaning me one starting this coming Sunday, the 3rd of October, for two
weeks to drive around Europe (I'm an American) and I'd like to hear some
opinions. The one I'm getting is the 3.2 liter V-6. Is that what you
have? I don't know whether the car I'm getting is a standard 6-speed or
a Selespeed, but I suspect the former.

--
George Graves

Every guy owes himself at least one Ferrari before he dies