Old July 21st 05, 05:05 AM
Steve

Daytime Running Light De-activation is not reversible. Don't know why you
would want to disable a safety feature. If you want to idle with the lights
off you can press down slightly on the Park brake before starting the
engine...

As for the auto locks, they can be programmed on the radio. You need the
owner's manual. This vehicle is also designed to inhibit the doors from
locking if the key is in the ignition. Prevents you from locking the keys in
while you run into 7-11 for a coffee and leave the engine running.

The radio will stay on for twenty minutes after shutting off the engine as a
courtesy. As soon as you open the door the radio stops...

95 degrees for AC is about the maximum design depending on the wet bulb
temperature. Obviously the AC works harder in humid climates of 95 degrees
in Chicago, New York or other coastal cities as opposed to the dry Arizona
climate.

Steve

oups.com...