Old July 3rd 05, 02:09 PM
The Tone

I bought my Le Mans Blue Met C6 for $44,22.00 at Munday Chevy in
Houston, I ordered it on Mar 12 and it came in on Apr 14th and even at
that time GM was offering a $1000.00 Rebate. So while they are not
offering the Employee discount on the vette, I still think they are
not selling as good as they claim they are, or a good as they thought
they would. the Sticker on my Baby was around $51,300.00
just my 2 cents