Old June 10th 05, 03:58 PM
dwight

"dwight" > wrote in message

> Okay, I'm back. Yes, some slight corrosion, but mostly just dirty (sue
> me). The metal is still very sound. If I hadn't just moved, I'd pull out
> the records and tell you how old they are - I think at least 5 years.

No wonder they're in such good shape - they went on in March 2003! I'd swear
it was longer ago, but that's about right. The stock pipes lasted almost 10
years before they just fell off.

I bought the GT convertible later that year, and its first fix was the
SuperTurbos that I had installed, so it would pass PA inspection. It's all
coming back to me now...

That's why it's important for us Old Farts to keep records.

)