Old November 24th 04, 08:09 PM
Dan

Ok thanks for the information. Will have to check them out one of
these weekends once things settle down.

-Dan

"Kevin & Donna Sanders, M.D." wrote in message news:[email protected]
Charlottesville is about 180 miles west of Va Beach on I-64. It would take
about 3 hours.
Animal Jungle is very nice and so is Fish Safari also in Va Beach

Kevin Yorktown, VA

"www.Fish-Forums.com" wrote in message
Well not sure exactly where this is from Norfold/ VA Beach But if you
get there check out ANIMAL JUNGLE and you will be amazed.

Marc
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com/index2.html

On 17 Nov 2004 11:50:04 -0800, (Dan) wrote:

I am relocating to the Charlottesville, Virginia area and I am
interested in what stores are available in this general area. I can
peruse the yellow pages but would like to hear if anyone has any
recommendations regarding good stores/bad stores etc.

Thanks,
-Dan