Old September 23rd 04, 11:59 PM
sd

In article >,
"Łą$„" > wrote:

> Lowering springs and sport shock absorbers ($700 if you install
> them)
> Stainless steel, "cat-back" exhaust ($400 if you install)
> Front and back anti-sway bars ($500 if you install)
> Jetta hood and front-end, painted to match your car (I don't know,
> lets guess $1200)
> Angel-Eyes sport headlights ($600)
> New sport wheels and sport rims ($1500)
> Engine controller software upgrade, or a performance "chip" as
> non-engineers refer to it ($200)
> Performance air intake ($200)
>
> That's only another $5300 US ($15,000 CDN) , spread out over 5.5
> years, you'll never even notice the extra payment. Believe me, once you've
> made all of these upgrades, you wonder how you could get along without them!

If Mikhael47 lives anywhere in snow country, he'll think long and hard
about lowering the car any more. As it is, my A4s ('99.5 Jetta and '03
Jetta Wagon) barely clear some of the frozen "droppings" on the road.

As for transforming a new car into a Jolf, why not just buy the Wagon
to begin with?

Drive the thing first. Then figure out what you might want to fix.
Might even be the car loan.

sd