Old February 1st 05, 08:13 PM
ROBERT S AMP BA Drake

The AC running should keep the car at about 194 degrees or thereabouts.
With the AC off, watch the digital temperature rise to about 128-130 and the
fans will start and bring the temperature down to about 205-210.

I called Pat Goss from "Goss' Garage" on the motorweek show (he has owned
over 40 Corvettes) and asked if it hurt the car to let it run up to 230 or
would it be better to run the AC to keep the temp down. He said that the
high temp was not a problem, they were designed to run that way.