Old December 14th 04, 07:24 PM

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:25:20 GMT, ) wrote:

>I have created a problem on my wife's 2003 300M Chrysler.
>I cleaned the windshield, then applied Rain-X. Somehow that application ended
>up streaked, so I wanted to remove it and re-apply. I used a windshield polish
>that has worked well for me before in removing all the road tar, sap etc. Since
>applying the polish, I have cleaned it every way that I can think of - Windex,
>castrol Super clean, soap and water etc but it still has a haze to it. Nearly as
>I can tell it is a combination of Rain-X and the carrier for the polish.
> I'm at the point of taking it to a glass shop.
>
>Any suggestions?
>Texas Parts Guy

imho,

I don't know what happens when you mix products, but if you buff with
a soft cloth, it usually removes the excess rainx film.

For removal, I was told in the past that a lightly mineral spirit damp
cloth will help with the wax removal on glass. This might work here,
but I've never tried it.

later,

tom @
www.CarFleaMarket.com