Old December 18th 04, 03:53 AM

I know far more than that. But I will concede that you have far more
knowledge of hateful troll and their loneliness, given your constant
trolling.

--

Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend )'s words of
wisdom (spelling and grammatical errors left intact)

She's just damn lucky the press is owned by the GOP and doesn't crucify
her for vehicular manslaughter like they've done to ted kennedy for 35
years.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c630fd8aec9a63

You're crazy. There will be a draft. Bush is gonna stage another 9-11
type event and then say we have no choice but to go to war against
every muslim nation. And democrats will say nothing.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a8ea8427fdf968

I'm saying that bush obviously doesn't want to catch OBL. Not now that
the election is over, anyway.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a00a246987524f

There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
official story.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...50866dc7ecbadc

You're crazy, dood. Google is a super rw org and they censor liberals.
RW posters here get away with everything while libs have to be choir
boys.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...35950242741f13

That's why so many legal scholars think republicans should be banned
from juries. Anyone who'd vote for a man who lied us into war is too
dumb to sit on a jury.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c8560247663014

Wouldn't have mattered if hitty had one. He took his orders from the
same organization that roosevelt did and bush does today.

:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...58ee450b438b19

You can't even lie any good. No where in the country are cops issued
crown victorias.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

i'm sure jeffrey dahmer also objects to big daddy govt telling him he
can't kill people anymore.

:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...ing.google.com

At first i thought the tars had been slashed but no, the tars were fine
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

I hate cell phone drivers but at least this gal had the sense to drive
slowly while yakking.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

I know what you mean, dood. I did 5 years in the can myself for beating
the crap out of a half-dozen faggot gun loonies i caught raping a
collie and I couldn't handle the food either. Goddam beets with every
meal. Ended up eating nothing but cans of tuna i bought at the commy.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

The issue is the psychopath doing 60 mph OVER THE LIMIT!!!!!!!!. This
guy is a murderer and i want him locked up anyway they can do it. Three
cheers for the cops.

:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com