Old April 27th 04, 06:06 PM
Circuit Breaker

Justin wrote:

> "mikwe" > wrote in news:108bd1q5e1gosb1
> @corp.supernews.com:
>
>> whatever

> You are a fountain of conversation, Mike. Snippy little remarks like
> "whatever" and "get over it" are a hallmark of your generation Y attitude
> -- the "I don't care" generation. Or perhaps, you aren't intelligent
> enough to actually form a sentence.

I'll voluntarily take offense to your branding of MY generation as the "I
don't care" generation. Just because he doesn't care about one thing you
say doesn't mean none of us do, and I'm sure if you could go back in
history, EVERY generation goes through this. It's part of being a
20-something. Just like being a teenager has its peculiarities, just like
being a senile old man has its own set, too.

What irritates me more isn't what he said, but the fact he didn't bother
to snip the text below his comment, as with such a short comment, the rest
of the text became irrelevant. I also hate how he didn't put any space
between the reply and his two lines of "On such and such day, at such and
such time, so and so said" line, making it all seem to blend in at first
glance, as I skim from top to bottom to top for what his reply was. But
of course, it's more a waste of time for me to remark on that than it is
for me to simply bear it, which is what I normally do, but since I've been
typing nearly nonstop for the past 15 minutes plus, I find that my typing
speed has increased and this post has now become totally pointless!!!!

:-D

Later...

--
--x _x | CJ Chitwood