Old June 12th 05, 05:20 PM
RV

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 11:54:16 GMT, aarcuda69062

Horse****, youve never raced and havent a clue about it.

>Tell ya what, I have every major spark plug manufacturers catalog
>on the shelf, go ahead and cite the maker and catalog page number
>where *they* recommend using a platinum spark plug in a racing or
>any other heavy duty application.

Open your eyes for a change.
Any vehicle that specifies a plug in the book that is a plat plug.

>> >Malarky.

>> So we can assume you are not a qualified motor mechanic

>Got anything else?

More than you so far.

>> >Double malarky.

>> So we can assume you are not a qualified motor mechanic

>Yawn.

>> Yes we motor mechanics like me who are qualified with 24 yrs working
>> experience in the trade.

>Oh. Guess my 35 trumps your 24.
>ASE Certified Master w/L1, Chevrolet Certified Master,
>GM Certified Master, Snap-On/Sun Electric Training Manager,
>Senior referee for the State of Wisconsin IM-240 program.

But raced nothin.

>> >Who invents this crap?

>> Engineers.

>Hardly.

>> >I don't think it did...

>> No surprise its no help to you.

>I'll pass on your help. So should others.

Ill pass on your trolling and lack of any technical points to refute
any of what I wrote.
Just some idiotic crap about plug catalogues you dont have the sense
to read properly.

>If you care to explain the physics of your concocted beliefs,
>have at it.

Make your point or admit your dont have any argument to dispute
anythuing I worte, not one line of it.

> Bear in mind, there are quite a few vehicle
>applications that have and have had both platinum and
>non-platinum spark plugs specified by the factory, only
>difference is model year; same compression ratio, same combustion
>chamber design, same valve placement.
>So stop with the pseudo-technical bull**** already.

And you dont have the sense god gave the common dog to figure out what
that means obviously.

35 yrs on tools, bull****, youre a child.