Old January 27th 05, 09:37 PM
Craig Faison

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Darren Dunham wrote:

> So the cruise/brake light association I get. What that does or doesn't
> have to do with the engine performance, I don't know.
>
> It's under warranty and got dropped off at the dealer this morning.
> Hopefully I'll know soon.

Let us know what they tell you... we didn't have any running issues when
the switch failed on our Jetta.

Needless to say, I wasn't very pleased to find out that my wife & kid had
been driving around w/no brake lights for who knows how long. My wife
never uses the cruise, and I rarely do, so we really have no idea how long
it had been that way.

Craig