Old July 7th 05, 11:00 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

What we think is a rear seal problem is almost always a combination
of a clogged Positive Crankcase Ventilation system and a leaky valve
cover gasket. If it is a rear seal four hundred may be a fair price for:
http://www.neow.org/rms1.html
If you have an automatic where running between the pint safe marks
is so important, then it should be fix, and three hundred sounds like a
fair price for dropping the transfer case.
If you use a major gasoline then you will have been using cleaner
in your injection system, so there's no need for an induction flush is a
high pressure cleaning of the fuel injection system. Only if you feel
the misfire of a clogged injector, which has never happen to me.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/