Old July 30th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
philthy

Default Chrysler to produce Dodge Challenger muscle car

i would like to see it called what it started out as. a cuda then they remembered they did away with the Plymouth name. i seen mock up pics in 2001 the
guy who had them was shocked i knew what he was up too in the tech center being a visitor and all