Old July 23rd 05, 12:18 PM
sbright

They drill the holes to keep the cracks from spreading. Are these tops made
of glass or plastic like the C5's?
I know the windshield repairs are usually done under a vacuum to suck the
filler in the cracks although I did see a do it yourself windshield patch
kit at either Autozone or Pepboys one time. It was near the silicone in a
tube and other misc. glues. Good luck. Messing up your own car is probably
worse than letting some b---h drive it and mess it up for you.

-Stan

newsFtCe.56283$iU.2061@lakeread05...