Old June 3rd 05, 05:08 AM
Garth Almgren

Default YUUK - Read about the "**** bottles" pervert truckers toss outthe window

wrote:

>>>Maybe if retards weren't LLBing the truckers so they could get to the
>>>rest stops on time, this type of problem wouldn't be happening.

>>LLBs save millions of lives every day by slowing down psychopaths like
>>you.

> Wow, Judy, that's weak and pathetic even by your own pathetic
> standards.

I've always been taught that when you're stuck in a deep hole, it's best
to stop digging. Apparently (and not surprisingly) Judy never learned
that lesson.

> If there were indeed such a road-related behavior that would in fact
> -kill- millions of lives daily (and as such would need some
> counter-behavior in order to "save" millions of lives every day), then
> roads and highways and automobile transport would have been banished
> long, long ago--well, that, or else the human race (in developed
> countries) would have made itself extinct in the span of about two
> months or so.

Stop it; logic only confuses poor Judy!

> Are you really leading a legitimate crusade for a worthy cause, or are
> you in fact what most of us suspect you to be: a shameless attention
> whore?

Man, now *there's* a whopper of a rhetorical question!

--
~/Garth |"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie.
Almgren | I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave.