Old March 2nd 05, 02:02 PM
pws

XS11E wrote:

> Not for me, I plan on making a run to California to see my sister in a
> week or so, I want a radio, the freeway gets very boring... but I'll
> enjoy highway 74 and 371 from Palm Desert to Aguanga! I hope I run
> into little traffic, the curves tend to slow the flatland tourists down
> to 3.7mph on a 45mph road.

You are in the vast majority, otherwise the stereo would not be standard
equipment on even low cost vehicles.
The only people that I have ever been a rider with who did not have a
working stereo in their car (that they also used with some regularity)
were people who had either had it stolen, had it quit working, or were
driving a dedicated track car. In all but the latter case, the person
wanted it replaced or fixed.

Pat