Old May 20th 05, 04:56 PM
Merc

> you are quite retarded
> ford is crap dude
> look around
> f 450 loose there wheels
> e 350 get 30k to a ball joint
>
> lmfao
> go for the cummins
> they power more school buses and trucks
> with least problems
> next would be chev
> stay away from ford unless u like to break your knuckles and have a
> bigbankroll
> 7.3 are costly and full of oil leaks
>

> hurc ast

I know your just a troll who can't spell or use punctuation but do you
actually have any mechanical training? Are you a GM tech? You don't seem to
be much of a ford lover for someone who hangs out in the RAMFM. I ended up
buying a 1994 6.5 chev turbo diesel. So far so good.

Merc

P.S. I looked around like you said and didn't see any wheels flying off of
F-450s and there were no ball joints laying on the highway. Seems you got
some bad information.