Old August 26th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected]

Default 1990 Mustang GT a/c and turn signals not working correctly

I have a 1990 Mustang GT and I recently took it in to have the heater
core replaced (worst labor rip off ever, 9 hours) and when I got my car
back, all of a sudden the turn signals and the fan/air conditioning has
stopped working. At first I though, oh they just blew a fuse and
iddn't replace it so I got out my fuse kit and after checking ALL the
fuses, nothing has helped. I am at a loss here and I hate to take it
back to the shop because I know they will just tell me that it was
nothing that they did and then try to charge me an arm and a leg to
find out what it is. If anybody has ANY idea what could be causing
this it would be much appreciated, it worked just fine before. Thanks.