Old June 2nd 06, 05:08 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Default If your dash lights up....

TeeVee wrote:
> Here is a stupid question. When you start your vehicle and the dash
> goes through the power-up test, if the image lights up, do you have that
> feature or option available? In mine, the tire pressure indicator
> lights up (test) but I didn't see that option available on the window
> sticker.

You don't mention the vehicle, but in the Magnum for example there was a
running production change. The later dash cluster and CC module support
tire pressure monitoring, but the cars lack the wheel senders and the
receiver module. If you add those, then you have tp monitoring.