Old August 16th 05, 09:41 AM
D.L. Man

"Dan" > wrote in message
I just bought a 67 Mustang ex drag car. I want to make a street cruiser out
of it.
It has a 351 Cleveland that ran mid 12's. It has the rare and sought after
Holley Strip Dominator intake, Crane 246/256 cam, Headers, 4V heads, Holley
850 DP, 12:1 TRW pop up pistons, etc.
I'll also be selling a 9" pumpkin with 31 spline Detroit locker, 5:14 gears
in a NODULAR case.
I live in White Lake, MIchigan near Pontiac.
Please don't respond here as I can't always read this forum.
Call me at (248) 363-6868 or email me at
Prices haven't been set yet. The engine is still in the car and you can hear
it run if you act fast. Otherwise I will be pulling it soon.
Possible trade for 302 or 351W if I can hear them run.
I also have a NICE set of real McCoy Boss 351 heads, These are the GA
castings with D1ZX-MBA stamped on them. Date code OK21 and OK22. $1200 firm.
They only made 1804 Boss 351 Mustangs in 1971. These are rust free and
haven't been milled. VERY NICE Rare Heads. THe y include the stock valve
PLUS new in the box Ferrea valves.

Open to serious offers, no tire kickers or game players. I am in the 335
engine (Cleveland) forum daily. I know what I have. Please don't try to BS
me. I just thought I'd post this stuff here. I have other Cleveland items. I
am a old Clevo freak. Not to many of us left now a days...

Cheers.
Dan

So do the tires work? Can I hear you kicking them? J/k I have a rebuild 302
that was bored .30 over and rebuilt. It runs that pony real well. I am not
jerking your chain but I wanted to let you know... You got allot of nice
stuff.