Old March 5th 05, 01:11 AM
Art

Decades ago my mother was on a jury in a case where a guy was sueing
Chrysler claiming that his boat engine was defective. He was very smug
during the case and was sure the hometown jury would vote against the big
bad corporation but Chrysler won arguing that he had not maintained his
engine properly.

http://www.ourvictorianhouse.com/Sno...snorunner.html