Old September 24th 04, 05:56 AM
John Horner

> wrote in message
om...
> Does anyone have experience with Mobil Drive Clean Oil 5W-20; I found
> a link at mobil1 web side, any idea where I can get it. I believe it
> is synthetic, right?
>
> http://www.mobil.com/USA-English/Lub...Clean_Oils.asp
>
> On other hand I found article regarding voiding warranty if improper
> oil is used, rather not recommended one. Any thoughts

Mobil is the supplier of Honda USA service oils, but many dealers use
something else.

Mobil Drive Clean 5W-20 appears to also be marketed as Exxon Superflo 5W-20
(remember the corporation is ExxonMobil now).

Here is a link to a Honda UOA with the Exxon 5W-20 where the user had
exceptionally good results:

http://theoildrop.server101.com/cgi/...c;f=3;t=001618

John