Old November 30th 04, 12:39 PM
Burt Squareman

"neosirex" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> I've replaced both the alternator and battery on my car but for some reason
> when it runs i can see my headlights pulsing to a dim. It happened in stop
> and go traffic one night where it just killed all the electric in my car.
> I know it has something to do with the accident i had recently but i
> didn't think it was that major so i got some ODB scanner codes and was
> wondering if anyone knew if these had anything to do with the problem.
> p0501 speed sensor a (range/performace)
> p1298 Manufacturer control fuel air metering
> p0135 sensor heater circuit malfunction
> p0141 sensor heater circuit malfunction

The accident loosens, severs the charging unit's connection to the
battery, pulsating the headlights. The headlights drains the battery to
a low point then set off OBDII codes erroneously When the voltage
goes under 7 the car stalls. The charging indicator didn't show up
because the alternator still works but not supplying. You might want
to trace between the battery and the alternator.