Old June 19th 04, 04:10 PM
marko vrkic

In article >, Frank
Morris says :

> Howdy Marko,
> When you put the rest of the stuff on your Mog will love it. The extra
> weight doesn't bother them in the rough stuff just helps with traction.
>
> Are you going to put a winch on it?

Hi Frank, we noticed the problem with traction without extra weight.
I would like to put original PTO winch, but we haven't found one yet.

Do you know some wwwpages with tech FAQs, we are experiencing some oil
leaking and water+oil mixing problems :-( (will know exactly soon).
Now, I want to know what is the best/easiest/only possible way to remove
gearbox (up or down) and engine (removing or lifting cabin?), because we
are thinking of engine swapping since we have another MB engine but 130
HP ;-) .

Thanks, M.

--
"We are the knights who say NI !!! "