Old June 21st 05, 09:01 PM
Thomas Pedersen

Default CJ7: Engine stays on after I turn the key!?

My engine keeps on running, and I therefore have to disconnect the
power/cable that powers to the MSD6 unit.

I have also tried to disconnect all the wires/plugs comming from the
steering column, but the engine is still running - so I'm pretty sure that
its not the key-switch.

When the engine/key is off, I still have 2.0 Volt in the above cable that
powers the MSD unit...?

Same result with hifi disonnected from battery.

Any ideas ?

Regards,
Thomas

CJ7 360, 1979

It has removed 6379 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!