Old March 10th 05, 07:01 PM
Larry

The Momo Force has better resolution and a shifter. That, really, is the
only improvement over the MSFFW.

Oh, and the very nice Logitech Profiler Software which blows Microsoft's
untended-for-5-years profile software away.

The new pedals on the Momo Force are the first acceptable Logitech Pedals to
me but I still think, from an ergonomic standpoint, the MS pedals are a bit
better. The resolution of the Logitech's is 8 times greater though (at
least in step count).

-Larry