Old December 22nd 04, 02:25 AM
Chuck

Definitely don't want to use lower octane fuel. That will give you misfires
out the ying yang. A lot of people do this all the time especially with the
high price of fuel. Also the 2.7 biturbo is notorious for misfires on its
own. Audi is currently developing computer software updates to reprogram for
cold start up on certain models.
Chuck