Old December 21st 04, 02:57 AM
DougW

Default Plastic trim detailing stuff. [review]

Meguiar's Gold Class Trim Detailer

It's been about two weeks since I did the ZJ's plastic with this stuff.
All I can say is schweeeeet! Still looks nice. This stuff smells BAD
going on, but the odor goes away when it dries. Hard to explain but
your better off (much better off) doing this outside.

http://www.autogeek.net/megocltrde.html
Actually that's the store where I bought it. Wasn't available locally.

I'll give it another month with the road salt and sand, but truthfully
the plastic looks like new and there are no spots that you usually see
with other products. It did a remarkable job of returning the door handles
and antenna nubbin back to black. Who knows, may work on greying fenders
provided they arn't painted.

--
DougW