Old January 5th 05, 09:49 AM

Loser John Kerry Loses OHIO Again wrote:

>"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
.. .
>> As might be expected, the top story this morning on the KTLA Morning
>> News is not the tsunami devastation, but team coverage of another
>> natural disaster, the closing of Interstate 5 due to snow.
>>
>> I-5 has been closed for some 32 hours now, with no firm indication of
>> when it will reopen. As this report shows, hundreds of Truckers are
>> "stranded" in Castaic, waiting for the highway to reopen.
>>
>> http://www.tinyurl.com/54nf2/
>>
>> Say, genius, in the 32 hours you've been sitting in Castaic on your
>> fat ass, you could have gone to Fresno via *Arizona* if you wanted to!

>Hey dumb**** , when the snow hits and teh road shuts down, you can't just
>turn around on a 4 lane HWY as it is SHUT DOWN ! Duhhhhhh. What preschool
>did you fail again?

Why is it that the dumb**** losers always call the folks who got
it right dumb****s when they post their dumb**** theories?

Free clue, loser: When the CHP shuts down a freeway, the end
of the freeway is always well before the actual obstacle, and is
chosen so as to have an off ramp, an on ramp, parking, food, and
hotels. You don't just move forward untill you get stopped by
a roadblock, you pathetic moron. You are moved to the right by
orange cones until you end up taking the offramp. You are an
idiot. Our only hope is that they never let you breed.