Old January 28th 05, 01:42 AM
Gyzmologist

I checked my '93 service manual and the only thing noted is the torque,
108-116 ft.lbs. I replaced the water pump and timing belt on my Stealth and
don't remember anything unusual about it. One method to prevent the crank
from turning is to use a large flat blade screw driver to lock the flywheel
against the bell housing. Unless you have really long arms this will require
an assistant.

Gyz