Old February 23rd 05, 04:34 AM
Chester

Default 97 EB w/air suspension leaning

My 97 EB has the air ride / auto-ride-height suspension. When I first bought
the truck 6 months ago, the system didn't work right, and I determined that
the left rear shock was leaking. I replaced it, and things seemed to work
fine. (The truck at least went up when I put it in 4low).
However, when it's parked, and you view it from the front or back, there is
a noticeable lean to the left. I don't know if it's something wrong with the
front shock, or some other component.

I also would like to know a bit more about the air ride system. For some
reason, when I park, get out, and shut the door, it seems to pump up the
shocks at that point. Is that normal? I would think it would lower them when
I'm parked, not raise the truck.

Anyway, any input or help is appreciated! Thanks!

Chester