Old February 18th 05, 04:06 PM
Plowboy

Another quote...
It's been six years in coming, but EA has finally delivered the goods. They
rewrote their physics engine, spent extra long months tweaking and tuning
and testing after the console versions shipped. The extra time has paid off
handsomely...

Is this like saying "if you like raw food like say, sushi, you'll love our
undercooked hambergers...?

What the hell did they do in Beta Testing? I fking hat to think how bad it
was, back when they though "well it is done, lets see what they find wrong
with it" or do they actually just go through "beta-test" only to fullfill
accepted developement cycles?

Schooner enlightened us with:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/588/588381p1.html