Old September 26th 06, 10:04 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
[email protected]

Default Timing Belt Failure 43K Certified 2001.5 Celebration Edition Ultra Sport

I think I was lucky that the JK recall was done BEFORE the timing belt
failed... if not, I doubt that Audi would have been so understanding.
In fact this recall action happened when the oil cooler failed at 82000
mi! It was about a $1000 repair, but looking back, it saved me the
$5000+ repair for the new engine... Good luck with yours.

Rick