Old August 10th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
nnote

Default 96 accord a/c problem

On my accord it was the a/c thermostat... I spent two days diagnosing
everything I could, and couldn't fiqure it out. So I took it to the
dealer. 450$ later ($50 for the stupid thermostat), all was fixed. I
didn't even know the thermostat existed...damn... It's back behind the
glovebox.
Nick