Old March 1st 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default GTL (US Version): How to display Lap Count, Race Position, etc...?

IMHO, fixes that give you all the cars aren't cheats. They are "Upgrades to
maximize the usage of purchased materials"

Ah, ****. I sounded like Ludwig there LOL!

These things have NO business being in PC sims. They are for kids on
Playstation.

As an option, fine. But you should be able to turn this nonsense OFF at
will.

-Larry