Old December 6th 04, 10:18 PM
Dave Head

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 08:42:11 -0700, Big Bill > wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 02:01:31 GMT, Dave Head > wrote:

>>>Can you clarify the above statement please? I was trying to understand it,
>>>but couldnt. How do you magically clear the right lane?

>>Simple.
>>
>>1) At 7 mph over the limit, I am passing most everything else around here.
>>Nothing is keeping pace with me on the right. The right lane is mostly clear.

>You keep saying this, and I wonder where you drive (I don't keep track
>of such things).

This takes place mostly on rt. 3 east of Fredericksburg.

>Out here in the Southwest, 7 over will get you passed by just about
>everyone on an Interstate.

Oh, yeah, I know - I was pacing some van from California on I-10 at about 90
mph and 300 yards back with a radar detector about 10 years ago. All the
traffic was fast, just not as fast as us. Yeah, he got a ticket, I got a dirty
look from the cop, and had to slow down for a while 'til I caught another
rabbit.

Dave Head